日曜日, 10月 29, 2006

Manga and Anime


I learned alot about anime and manga at the presentation. I can't really say I've ever been into it, or that I'm inspired to get into it now, but it was still good to learn some of the basic framework of the genres. By big questions was what was the difference between the two, which I think is obvious to most people, but I researched to find the answer. Manga is written, in books, like a comic book. Anime is the movie or cartoon. It seems that Anime are very often taken from manga, like superhero movies are taken from comic books. The research I did tells me that diehard fans prefer manga because manga develops characters more thouroughly. I understand this perfectly, because I usually like a book better than a movie based on a book. Overall, good presentation, very well researched.

http://innocence.kuroi-hoshi.org/animevsmanga.php

Comments: コメントを投稿



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?