火曜日, 10月 10, 2006

Shall we dance and Minbo no onna

HOMG!! I really enjoyed this movie :D!! It is soooo funny. It was also interesting to watch the dancing part of it all. I'm sad that i didn't get to see the end. It really kept my attention too. Some movies lack that element but this one didn't. Dancing movies are always cool. I like to watch them. I took tap, jazz, and ballet when i was smaller so I can relate a little. I'd like to take dance classes again some day. The romance element was nice too. It was different from your typical romance movies. The wife looked like she really wanted him to be happy and to learn to dance herself. Hiring a detective was hilarious XD!! How many people do you see doing that? I haven't seen many or heard any, but that's just me :D!! I tend to be out of the loop sometimes. I give this movie an A rating and i'd definitely recommend it to others :D

HOMG!!! This movie was great :D Of course the females enjoy the strong leading lady role. The way she carried herself was just awesome!! She always kept a pleasant look on her face. She always had her information straight and knew her enemy well. The way the Yakuza raised their voices amused me greatly XD!!! It was funny how the yakuza would back down just as she told them they would. I'm very curious how the ending of this movie will turn out. I give this movie 5 thumbs up XD!! Again I can't tell you enough how much i enjoyed it :D

Comments:
Actually, one of my friend hired a detective before she devoced, too!
 
Shall we dance was pretty funny. I didn't know that there was an
American version though. Minbo was good-I especially like it because it has the Yakuza(Japanese mafia)
 
コメントを投稿



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?