水曜日, 11月 08, 2006

Presentations and Calligraphy

HOMG!!! Those presentations were beautiful :D I enjoyed them and they were very insightful. The animal part was cool. I like animals. Sakura festival...i'd definitely wanna go to one someday. Sakura blossoms are always pretty ^^ Calligraphy was awesome even though i stunk at it XD!! Hope we get to do some more. The person on the video made it look soo easy. Of course it wasn't as easy as it looked. It always happens like that. But yes again i must say that it was indeed fun. I attempted to write Furiko which i thought was close to impossible, but it looked like something :D it made me happy. I wanted to do love but that was incredibly hard for me.

Comments:
Here we go. You name is 風梨子。
 
コメントを投稿



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?